ZGW problems

Mr F-chassis

Reaction score
I have a 2011 bmw f10 with a blue zgw in ISTA+ and all other modules are red, is there any way i can recover the car?

You can try with Esys.
Yestedays vo xml file was generate for Esys and not for ISTA.

You can try with Esys.
Yestedays vo xml file was generate for Esys and not for ISTA.
yep, have loaded the vo in e sys but i didnt save the svt file prior to coding so my main question, can i generate a svt file or just the svt file that the car gives? to flash the zgw

You probably missing some steps here...
Get everything back normal and then you can upload svt to vcm back (if it will be needed).
Post screenshot of esys ecu tree after reading ecu's

Flash it using esys and problem should be solved.

Yes. If needed can remotely.

Have to calculate svt target accordingly and then calculate tal. After that flash it.
At this point disable vcm update and msm in options to not write svt.

ok, so i can just use the svt, that the car gives after reading ecu

So im getting a error while trying to flash via tal calculating options,is it because i connected via gateway instead of vin or is it because of psdz lite files?

Attachments

So im getting a error while trying to flash via tal calculating options,is it because i connected via gateway instead of vin or is it because of psdz lite files?
You need for flashing full. Can be linked from ista also if they have full files.
But error is not about files but rather connection lost. VIN connection is not working i assume from given status of zgw?
If you are using enet and dont have icom - you can use dhcp server or other method of putting zgw in ip static "mode".

You need for flashing full. Can be linked from ista also if they have full files.
But error is not about files but rather connection lost. VIN connection is not working i assume from given status of zgw?
If you are using enet and dont have icom - you can use dhcp server or other method of putting zgw in ip static "mode".
Vin connection works but then while I was reading they said that the gateway is better, when I tried with the vin I still get the same error

PM me when you have full psdzd configured and i can look via anydesk remote.