Newer psdzdata with older ISTA installation

fletus

Reaction score
Here you are the ultra high compressed BMW PSdZData 4.41.30 SDP (Full) in Torrent version

Use the latest 7-Zip v23.00 to unpack
The archive requires at least 2GB RAM available

Size: 303 372 765 262
Packed Size: 117 024 458 433
Folders: 1 124
Files: 86 742
CRC: 9741329F

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hi, i am a little bit confused, where did i put package in ista+, normaly there is data_swi, i nee sdp to programm a f07 530d GT. can you help me, i folder there but i did not now if it is correct. thank you

Attachments

New psdzdata folder needs to be placed in data_swi if you have full/sdp Ista installation/configuration.
Also You need to edit windows registry for updated psdz. If need help, post here info from these registers:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\ISTA

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold

New psdzdata folder needs to be placed in data_swi if you have full/sdp Ista installation/configuration.
Also You need to edit windows registry for updated psdz. If need help, post here info from these registers:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\ISTA

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold
hey here all my settings , i have this file with about 300 giga, v.4.46.11 psdzdata, but i am really lost, is it it not possible to connect us with teamviewer and you can have a look for me. see appendix

Attachments

You can expand WOW6432Node tree and there will be previously asked info.
Without editing registry - ista wont recognize changes.

thank so what i need to edit correctly, what did i pput in, ista+ works but i can not programming, as example remote control parking heater.

is there perhabs someone who can help my by teamviewer.

regards

Attachments

Export this rar file. run ispi.bat as administrator. It will create two files ispi.reg and rheingold.reg
Rar/zip them and post it here and i will edit registers accordingly to You.

Attachments

ok i run this file, what i need to do as next, i have now bmw and bmwgroup

i downloaded and buy all from there, or you think i need to uninstall and reinstall another version to,https://www.bimmerdiagnostics.com/

Attachments

Last edited:
I dont know what to answer here as everything is written before.

Export this rar file. run ispi.bat as administrator. It will create two files ispi.reg and rheingold.reg
you said and i will edit registers accordingly to you. so like picture in appendix it will work, or do i change somthing else. i can go to try to car?

Attachments

It will create two files ispi.reg and rheingold.reg
Cant find uploaded files...

i hope is correct what you want, me and pc, really difficult

i works now. i copy files into system32, i understND NOTHING NOW. :)

Attachments

thank you, next i need to do to find out how to update navigation, i think i will write in navi cards forum tomorow, thank you,

i works now. i copy files into system32, i understND NOTHING NOW. :)
What files? There wasnt any file which had anything to do with ista on system32.
Previously you had Lite psdzdata for ista. At this point i have literally no understanding what wasnt working and now is.

To enable programming - flashing with latest psdzdata which you copied in data_swi, use attached registry file, run it to automatically save changes.

Attachments

What files? There wasnt any file which had anything to do with ista on system32.
Previously you had Lite psdzdata for ista. At this point i have literally no understanding what wasnt working and now is.

To enable programming - flashing with latest psdzdata which you copied in data_swi, use attached registry file, run it to automatically save changes.
thANK YOU, I HAVE THIS IN REGISTRY NOW

Attachments