lookup.xml file

frick

Reaction score
Hello,anybody who has new lookup.xml file to generate map codes for NEXT 2023-2?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here You go, lookup.xml for fsc generator

Attachments

Reactions: frick
Good day, could anybody share lookup.xml for NEXT 2024-1?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Reactions: allo and frick
With this Lookup file renamed and transplanted, the program starts and creates a new Lookup.xml (renaming the original ) although it clearly does read the file and display the updated menu iitems on the first run.

I have read here that with that lookup file you can generate code for the road map next, I have tried with the generator 1.91 program and it did not generate the activation code, the one it generated is not valid. I know that for the premium with file 1b it is generated without problem, but for the next I don't know what the process is like. Could someone tell me how to do it?

I have read here that with that lookup file you can generate code for the road map next, I have tried with the generator 1.91 program and it did not generate the activation code, the one it generated is not valid. I know that for the premium with file 1b it is generated without problem, but for the next I don't know what the process is like. Could someone tell me how to do it?
You have DE file? If so then post/send it to generate code.